Growing Algae has the property to absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen due to photosynthesis. There are several species of algae. Out of this diatom algae are the most prolific growth and foodcreators that are responsible for the productivity of the oceans. All along it has been quitedifficult to grow diatom algae in water in large quantities.' NUALGI ' is a research product that can grow diatom algae on almost any water substrate be it the Sea, high saline water, fresh water, sewage water, effluent water etc. ' NUALGI ' contains trace, special and appropriate nutrients that can deliver in a biologically available form. Upon application to the water body in the presence of macro nutrients like N, P, K and sunlight, phytoplankton predominately in the form of DIATOMS, bloom and is soon converted to live food like zooplankton which is attractive to fishes and prawns. The live food boosts fishing and marine resources.
1. For growing phytoplankton in the seas to absorb global carbon dioxide and reduce greenhouse effect thereby solving global warming problem.
2. For preventing growth of toxic algal species called 'RED TIDES' in the sea.
3. For generation of plankton and live food in aquaculture ponds to boost the growth of prawns and fishes.
4. For treating sewage, Polluted and effluent waters by growing diatoms and reducing COD and BOD and COLOUR.
5. For reclaiming and bringing life to lakes, rivers, and water bodies that are polluted by sewage and other pollutants and those in a state of eutrophication.
6. For preventing wild growth of waterweeds, water hyacinth, green algae and blue green algae and other waste plants in lakes, rivers, ponds and other water bodies.
7. Avoiding mass fish kill due to oxygen depletion, growth of toxic algae in ponds and lakes.
8. For Cleaning Temple Ponds.